It's hard to believe, but our little SJ is three months old today! Here are some pictures of the little man on his three month birthday:
At three months old, SJ ...
- is a very happy and cheerful baby.
- loves to be cuddled and held.
- loves riding in his Baby Bjorn or Maya Sling - he would spend the whole day in there if he could!
- is best soothed by being sung to quietly in his ear and being bounced on somebody's shoulder. His favorite lullaby is when Mommy sings Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again" in his ear while she bounces him around to the beat - no lie. Very nontraditional, but he loves that. Puts him to sleep every time.
- loves to talk, laugh, and squeal!
- is wearing 6-9 month clothes.
- is taking an 8 oz bottle every three-four hours.
- sleeps for one six hour stretch at night, and then is up every three hours! He usually wakes for a feeding at around 1:30 am and 4:30 am.
His number one talent right now is just being cute and squealing! Here's a video I made of him before bedtime tonight, talking and squealing with me on our bed.