Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

We celebrated with our moms and grandmothers on Mother's Day weekend!  On Mother's Day morning, I got to spend lots of time with these two cuties:
I also got some great presents that the kids had made at school - a card and framed "World's Best Mommy" picture from Katie Anne and a framed footprint from SJ!  I got a new digital camera from Saunders and the kids that afternoon, too.

We celebrated with Gigi, Mamaw, Granny Nelle, and mom-to-be Jillian (along with lots of the extended family) at The Waterstone Grill in Acworth for a Mother's Day brunch.  It was really a delicious brunch buffet!  
After lunch, we went back to Gigi and Granddad's house to spend the rest of the day together as a family.   We got to open Mother's Day presents from each other, too!  I didn't take many pictures because my old camera's flash was messing up and my new camera was still in the box!  I took one picture of my mom and I with our gifts...
And then I snagged this other cute one from my mom!

We celebrated Mother's Day earlier in the weekend with VJ as well!

No comments: