Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Lunch

On Mother's Day, we did a late lunch with my family at Trackside Grill in Kennesaw.  It is a beautiful restaurant, and it was packed today!  We met Gigi and Granddad; Greg, Jillian, and Caroline; Mamaw and Randy; Granny Nelle; and Johnny B's family there for lunch.  The food was just so-so, but the company was excellent!  










SJ loved his lunch!





We exchanged gifts with Gigi and Jillian there for Mother's Day.  We got Gigi a Magic Bullet that she wanted - she and Granddad make a lot of smoothies, so they wanted a quick smoothie mixer that wouldn't mean busting out the big blender.




  
We gave Jillian a lightweight summer scarf in one of her favorite colors to wear - pink! 


We gave Mamaw and Granny Nelle hand-embroidered table runners to match their kitchen from The Bartow History Museum. 


I got presents, too!  From Gigi and Granddad, I got new running shoes (which I desperately needed) and a cute pair of pink Crocs loafers.  From Greg and Jillian, I got a photo frame with a surprise inside - Jillian is going to take our family photos this summer (also desperately needed)!




We grabbed a few more pictures before we left - Gigi and the grandkids, me and my kids, plus me and Jillian with all the babies.  As you can see SJ and Caroline were so tired, but KA is ever the little model!




It was a super fun Mother's Day lunch out!  

No comments: