Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last Sunday, before we headed out for the circus, we gave each other our Valentine's day treats.  Katie Anne was very excited about her bag of Valentines goodies!
 
  
  
  
  
Then, it was Daddy's turn to open his present.  We'd agreed to just get each other something small as a present this year, so KA and I picked out a giant Reese's heart for him.  Katie Anne decorated the bag and drew a picture for him, too.
 
Then, it was my turn to open my present.  It was very heavy!  
I didn't know what it was, but when I opened it, I was so surprised - it was a 5 lb gummy bear!
 
  
Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a lovely Valentine's Day!!
I nominated you for a blog award. Please head over to my blog to receive your award. (luvmyfive .blogspot .com without spaces) :)