Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trisha's Baby Shower

Today, I co-hosted a baby shower for Trisha and her sweet baby girl!

I co-hosted with Trisha's sister Kristen and Heather Brown.   Here are the co-hostesses with the mommy-to-be!

It was a French-themed shower to celebrate Trisha's love of Paris - and the baby's nursery is French-themed... it's designed around maps of Paris that Trisha got during her travels there.  It was a sweet shower!

 Trisha and Carlton are not announcing the baby's name until she's born, so we had a name guessing (or suggesting) game!
 Katie Anne and Addison were two grown-up girls at the shower!
 Jillian and I filling out wishes for the baby book
 Jillian and Gigi
 The Carlton family ladies
 Trisha with KA and Addison
 Gigi hugs from KA
 Trisha got lots of wonderful presents for Baby Girl Jones!
 I gave Baby Girl a year's worth of dresses/rompers that I'd made.




We can't wait to meet the newest little Jones family member!

No comments: