Friday, June 8, 2012

Tellus Adventures!

Today, I took the kiddos to explore the Tellus Science Museum.  Katie Anne and I used to love trying out experiments in the My Big Backyard section when we was just a little older than SJ's age, so I thought it would be a great activity for us this summer.  We had fun - and the kids loved looking at everything - but SJ wasn't quite ready for science experiments just yet!  He pretty much just ran from experiment to experiment, punching buttons and generally messing up his sciency sister's pursuits.  However, he loved looking at the big trucks outside and touring the cars and airplanes section of the museum much more than KA ever did, so we got to experience something different with him there.  Overall, both kids loved Tellus - and I got a workout following them around!





 SJ thought these fish were real, and it was the highlight of his visit besides the big trucks.  Ha!












 Trying to get a picture of my two sillies... KA poses, but SJ was a little too scared of the "big big dinosaur" to look at me.  He couldn't take his eyes off it long enough!

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

great pictures! I love that last one!