Wednesday, August 11, 2010

38 Weeks!

Here are the pictures of my baby belly at 38 weeks ... these are probably my last "official" pregnancy pictures.  I'm sure I'll take one final shot before going to the hospital, but that will just be in my regular clothes - I doubt the belly is going to change too much in the next few days.
I can't believe it - this tank top truly must be one size fits all, because it still stretches over this giant belly!  
 And here's one of the "actual" belly from the front - huge!

I'm going for my last doctor's visit this afternoon, so I'll update with Baby SJ4 information after that appointment!

3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I can't wait to hear when that boy will make his arrival!

Jillian said...

You look great! Just looks like you swallowed a beach ball =) Can't wait to meet him!!

Pat said...

You do look wonderful....and ALLL baby!!! Good luck!!