Monday, August 30, 2010

Mustache Monday

Okay, on vacation in July, I found something that I found hilarious at Gigi's toy store.  It was this kit of self-adhesive mustaches with these funny names.  For some reason, as soon as I saw them, I knew I had to buy them for SJ4.  I just thought a baby wearing fake mustaches would be the funniest thing.  So, this little package of fake mustaches has been waiting for SJ4's arrival!  I thought this week was the perfect time to bust them out.  So, there will be one fabulous, funny mustache featured each day this week!

The boy seems a little nervous about this idea:

But once he got the mustache on, he felt awesome!  
Here he is... 
SJ4 as The Hero!

Of course, you cannot have something as cool and funny as dress-up mustaches and not expect big sister to try them on, too.  So, here's 
Katie Anne the Hero!

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

I LOVE THEM! It really makes SJ4 look older. Both kids are so cute!