Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Fresh Air

My mom took this week off to help me with the kids - which is excellent, because I definitely need the help!  My recovery has been relatively easy, but I'm still pretty tired and have a hard time keeping up with Katie Anne.  Saunders's mom, my dad, and my grandmother have also come by to help with the baby or entertain Katie Anne.  We've stayed inside the first few days we've been home. 

Today, I thought it would be a good idea to go out in the backyard and play a little - to get a little fresh air for everyone and give KA a chance to get some energy out.  I sat outside with SJ4 while Katie Anne jumped on the trampoline, spent time swinging, and played a lot of soccer with Gigi and Mamaw.
She is really good at soccer...
I love that braid whipping around like a scorpion tail while she plays...
I got a new hairstyle courtesy of Katie Anne - with a little help from Mamaw.  When KA was done, she asked me for a tip.  :)
Me with my two kiddos...
It got hot out there quickly, so we headed inside to cool down.  These are two sweaty little people, but we had a great time outside!

2 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

We've had a serious cool down up here. Hopefully you'll get one down there so you can spend more time outside.

Jillian said...

I still can't get over that he is actually here! I can't wait to watch him grow!