Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Note About Blogging...

while pregnant...
while working...
with a three-year-old...
and a husband...
and two dogs and a rabbit...


So, just a quick note about blogging.  I used to blog while relaxing and winding down after a long day in the evenings.  I used to blog while watching tv at night after Katie Anne was asleep.  I used to stay up until 10:00 or 11:00 at night and get lots of things, including blogging, done.

None of the above statements is currently true.  I am too tired to do anything except collapse in a heap after Katie Anne goes to bed because a) she's going to bed a lot later - like 9:00, b) Saunders has had a lot to do in the evenings lately, meaning I'm on my own a lot of nights, and c) end-of-the-year kindergarten is an exhausting venture!

So, I am still blogging - and I'm still taking pictures of things as I go - but I may be a Weekend Updater for the next five weeks until school gets out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. It's even been hard for me to blog and I don't have half the stuff that you have going on. I love all your blog posts, whenever you get the chance to do them. You're health and sleep are MUCH more important, so don't feel bad. :)

The Dillards said...

We understand! You need Katie time.