Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Sister, Little Brother

I didn't get any good pictures of the two kiddos wearing their big sis/little bro shirts while we were in the hospital with SJ4, so it has been on my to-do list since we got home.  While folding laundry last night, I realized that Baby Saunders is about to outgrow his little brother onesie, so I dressed the kids in them today and made their pictures this morning.  SJ4 was sound asleep, but we went with what we had!
Here's the cutest of the bunch...
Kissing that wild hair...
She was trying to whisper in SJ4's ear to wake him up...
Katie Anne wanted to show SJ4 her new manicure.  She didn't care that he was asleep - she said, "He sees it anyway.  His eyes are a little bit open, I think."
And, just for fun - a totally crazy intense smile from the big sister!

1 comment:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I love the "totally craziness" from big sister!! Such a cutie!