Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Month Old!

Saunders IV is one month old today - we can't believe it!  In a way, it seems like he was just born, but in a way it seems like he's been a member of the family for awhile.  Here are some pictures of him on his "one month birthday".


  Hey, wait - what's over there?

And, just like that, crying plus spit up means the picture taking session is over!

One note - He was not too into posing for photos today, and he only gave me about two minutes of semi-happiness in this outfit before he got upset.  I would've made some different ones later in the evening if I'd had time ... but I didn't.  So, these aren't the greatest pictures of him.  In fact, I think these may be pictures that I look back on later and think "Why did I post these?"  But, in the moment, I think all pictures of my children are precious and have no perspective.  :)

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

It is VERY hard for me to believe he is already one month old. What a cutie!