Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saunders IV's Newborn Photo Shoot


Earlier this month, Karen Baker of Karen Baker Photography came to the house and made pictures of Saunders IV as well as new family pictures for us.  Saunders and I went to high school with Karen, and this is the second time she's made pictures for us.  We love working with Karen - she is so relaxed, takes her time, and does such a great job with Katie Anne.  In fact, we've already scheduled our next photo session with her to have our Christmas card pictures in November!

As usual, Karen did a fabulous job.  She got so many great shots, especially the ones of the kids together.  I love looking at all the pictures she made of us and had such a hard time choosing which ones to buy for framing in the house!  The picture at the top of this post is my absolute favorite one.  Here are some of my other favorites, all courtesy of Karen Baker Photography ...
 
There are lots more pictures in this session, too.  If you'd like to see them all, click on this link:
and enter this access code:
090510


3 comments:

Trisha Jones said...

These pictures are just absolutely precious! What a sweet baby boy and big sister! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. I think I'll buy them all!

Kelly Miller said...

Katie - this are fantastic! I love the family shot.

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

AMAZING!!