Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sometimes You're The Hammer...

and sometimes you're the nail. The toenail, to be exact.

This morning, I removed the gauze from around my little tootsies and, of course, took a picture. I did clean them up a good bit before I photographed them, but Saunders still says it is not fair for innocent blog readers to be accosted with that nastiness upon opening the blog. So, in deference to him, you'll have to click here to see the Day 2 toenail picture.

Very, very sore today... but still worth it!

5 comments:

cindy glawson said...

Very gross! Looks almost too painful to stand. I am so sorry.

Trisha Jones said...

Eww, that's nasty! It's going to be such a breeze once they heal up though, I'm sure!

Jillian said...

That severely grossed me out...but I of course HAD to look...lol! Looks painful...I hope they feel better soon!

The Dillards said...

I am always squeamish and I don't think they look that bad. Good luck in continued recovery!

Dr J said...

coool!!