Friday, December 10, 2010

The Adams-Jones-McWhorter Christmas!

This year, Natalie, Vanessa, and I had a fabulous idea (if I do say so myself!) - we decided to get together for a family night to celebrate Christmas together!  Vanessa volunteered to host, and we all brought gifts for the kids and food for dinner.  We had a big Italian feast with spaghetti, lasagna, tortellini, garlic bread, and dessert.  The kids got to play with each other and the adults got to visit and chat - it was a great relaxing Friday night!  After dinner, the kids all opened their gifts from each other, and they got great toys, stickers, and coloring books from their friends.  It was such a fun family night - I definitely hope we do it again!
 SJ spent almost the entire party asleep in his car seat or in the Maya sling with me!  What a party animal!
 Lily loves babies and loved helping me when I was giving SJ his bottle!
 Time to eat!  The kids loved all the delicious food.
 What they'd been waiting for - present time!

 Katie Anne got Tinkerbell figurines from Emma and Maverick.
 KA and Bear tearing into their goodies.
 Emma opening her presents
 Checking out the Magic Rise Cake from Lily and Bear - both girls loved it!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I completely agree - this was so much fun...we should do more often than 1 time a year!