Sunday, December 5, 2010

Breakfast with Santa


On Sunday morning, we had our annual Jones-Glawson Breakfast with Santa at the Cartersville Country Club!  We met VJ, Grandmama, my parents, and Carlton and Trisha for a delicious breakfast and some time with the Jolly Old Elf.  Katie Anne was so excited about getting to see Santa.  She was nervous and went through her wish list lightning fast!  I hope Santa was able to hear it all!  She also told Santa what her brother wants this year - a toddler swing for our swing set.


This year, Katie Anne told Santa that she's asking for a Disney Princess bike and an "Ariel Splash and Fun".  She's been excited about the bike for weeks now, but the Ariel thing is a new addition that's just been added to the list.  Daddy and I are not exactly sure what an Ariel Splash and Fun is, but Katie Anne says that's not important.  She says we'll know exactly what it is when Santa leaves it for her and we see it on Christmas morning!  Her list has been a revolving door of exciting goodies, including the bike, the Ariel Splash and Fun, and lots of other things like a Nintendo DS, an IPod, a Cicciobello doll, Hide and Seek Jojo, a puppet show, Hungry Hungry Hippo, and more.  We'll have to see what Santa brings her on Christmas morning!

(I've got their "official" photo with Santa, but the scanner is upstairs and I don't have time to drag it out now.  I'll hopefully do that in a day or two!)

After our time with Santa, everyone enjoyed the delicious brunch and visiting together.  Here are some pictures of our morning out!






Unfortunately, Doc could not join us this year - he was playing with a jazz band at a church in Atlanta.  It was great to get together with all those who could make it, though!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love that you updating your blog - I've missed seeing all of your posts! If I don't talk with you - have a great Christmas!! Love y'all!

cindy glawson said...

I hate for Christmas to end and you to have to put away those outfits. I love the candy cane look. SJ and KA look so sweet!