Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cindy Lou Who...

Cindy Lou Who
Who was no more than two.


Thanks to VJ for the cute shirt!



Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
We've got a full day planned. Saunders has to work for a little bit this morning, and Katie Anne and I will be doing some cooking to get ready for our holiday parties. Then, we've got lunch at 11:00 at Doc and VJ's house, naptime, and cookie baking for Santa tonight. Tomorrow, Christmas morning will be just us at home checking out what Santa brought, then its off to my family's events... breakfast with my big extended family at Angela's house, then hanging out in the afternoon and eating dinner at my parents'.
Pictures galore are soon to come!
We hope you have a great day with your families and friends!

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

That is the cutest picture. We love the one of her looking down and showing off her eyelashes. Good job VJ. I noticed she was holding "Baby Jesus" in the last picture! Funny