Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our First Handmade Ornament!

Katie Anne brought home her first handmade ornament from school today. She was super-excited about hanging it on the tree. She was not that excited about getting her picture made in front of the Christmas tree, though!


Proudly showing off her ornament.

Placing it carefully on the tree.
Here it is! Isn't it pretty?
Um, I'm not really into posing with the ornament, Mom.

Remember when I said a second ago I would not pose with the ornament? I meant that, as evidenced by "the mean face".

Do you know what I would really like? A cookie.

In exchange for the cookie, I will stand in front of the tree and let you take a picture of "the sweet face" as I look into the sunset.

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I love her mean face and that ornament is too cute!

Vanessa said...

That's precious. You'll have a tree full of those before too long!