Monday, December 29, 2008

Love the Shoes!



These are the Crocs dress shoes I was talking about!
They are made of all Crocs shoes material (whatever that foamy/plastic material is) except for that one shiny stripe over the toe- that's a firmer plastic. Yes, the entire heel is the Crocs stuff! They are so super comfortable... just hug your feet the whole time you're wearing them. I can't wait to wear them to work - I can actually be comfortable in heels all day!

*No, my pants were not that short... I was holding them up. :)

4 comments:

Sharon G said...

Very cool!!! I have never been a big fan of Crocs, but those look comfy!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

So cute!

Dr J said...

I just wonder about the structural integrity of a large column of JELLO!!!! GO figger!!!
they must be comfortable......I know my "R-G" shoes are!!

Carrie Beth said...

Very cute. I have a pair of regular crocs that are ALL I wear when I'm at home because they are so comfy.