Saturday, December 13, 2008

Color My World...

Katie Anne has gotten really good at naming her colors. Its something we work on a pretty good bit, and they talk about them at school. Now she just does it spontaneously- "Dat gween!" or "Dat bwack!" She went off at Cracker Barrel last night, naming every color in sight. So, I thought I'd preserve it for posterity this morning with a video. She slips into her body part naming toward the beginning, and then there's a brief interlude of pouting, but you can still get the point!

8 comments:

Dr J said...

Love the dog at the end!!!!

Carrie Beth said...

That is awesome. She's so smart!

Pat said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Ya'll have a great Christmas!

Jillian said...

So stinkin cute! i love the belly part!

Anonymous said...

i love it that the bear has knees. so cute. you will treasure this video.

will you send me your mailing address via facebook or email?! thanks.

The Rayburns said...

tee hee! I love the belly part!

cindy glawson said...

Good job. She is a genius.

Jillian said...

I got the urge to watch this video for some reason this morning...this is my all time favorite video of her!! SOOO stinkin cute!