Monday, December 21, 2009

Professional Santa Portraits

The Santa pictures are back!




 
I absolutely love them!  Such a change from last year's terrified little face!  I love Katie Anne's sincere smile in both shots ... you can tell she was just totally excited and happy to be with Santa.  I've already got the one of her and Santa together framed in the living room.  I'm sure these are going to be some of our favorite pictures of her with Santa ever... the first year that she really understood the whole process and was excited about it ... such a special year!


**Also, I realized as I scanned these pictures that I forgot to post the official Halloween picture and Katie Anne's picture from her school's Winter Festival, so here are the links to those posts.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

Beautiful pics!! So cute and sweet!

Kelly Miller said...

Everyone looks great. KA is such a little lady!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Those are great pictures!! Yay for being happy to see Santa!

Stacey said...

Let's also comment on the incredibly disappearing Katie Jones. Comparing last year's picture to this year's picture is a little crazy. You are lookin' great my friend! (NOT that you looked horribly awful last year...don't get me wrong)

cindy glawson said...

That was a fun day! I love the pictures!