Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to me!
Today, I turned the Big 29!  

My actual birthday was a pretty casual day since it was a weekday, and Saunders had to work.  Katie Anne and I hung out together this morning, and then we met Saunders and his parents at the Swheat Market - Doc and VJ took us out to lunch to celebrate my birthday.  They surprised me by asking Swheat Market to make me a little chocolate cake!  Here are some pictures from our lunch together:
Making a wish...

That evening, after Saunders got off work, he and Katie Anne took me out to dinner.  I chose to eat at the Appalachian Grill, and it was so delicious!  We also did a little shopping downtown - it was a fun family evening!  Here are some pictures from our dinner:
VJ had given Katie Anne some glow bracelets at lunch, and she had fun accessorizing with them at dinner.
One without the flash so you can see the "glow":
I had a fun 29th birthday today, and I'm looking forward to more birthday celebrating tomorrow!

No comments: