Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laughing Out Loud

Today's prompt on One Minute Writer...

What is the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

Okay, I laugh a lot. Actually, I think the last thing I laughed out loud at was Katie Anne's running into the bathroom tonight and demanding to sit with Saunders while he used the bathroom. Hilarious because it happens to me ALL the time, and it was nice to see him get his turn! She also wanted to help by cutting the fan off and on, and that just added to my joy.

But, this little story below has to be the absolute funniest thing I've seen in the last few days. This is kind of cheating because I'm copying and pasting from an email I sent about this hilarious-ness, so I didn't write ALL of this post in one minute...

The kids had to read a very short story about a boy named Jay who visits his friend Jerry on a test on Friday. There are no tigers, dogs, or tanks in the story.

Question:
What did Jay ride to visit his friend? (correct answer - train)

Funny Answers, typed exactly as they were written:
* he rode a dog.
* He rides a tank wit de big ol guns.
* a tiger
* yes
* JaytakeatriptoseeJerryheliveinatownhehasfun (no spaces)

But the best one by far...
* he rode Jerry

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

Don't you just love 1st graders writing!