In this month’s Real Simple magazine, they had a great list of “Not” New Years’ Resolutions… basically, things you’re resolving not to do in 2009. I thought this was a great idea because it’s much easier to decide not to do something that vice versa! So, here are my “not” resolutions…
1. I will not bust our budget.
2. I will not start a new hobby.
3. I will not take toddler time with Katie Anne for granted – she’s growing up so fast!
4. I will not subscribe to any more magazines.
5. I will not bring any teaching work home with me.
6. I will not go skiing.
7. I will not get another pet.
8. I will not feel guilty if I don’t fold and put away underwear or socks. Its fine to get them straight out of the
clean laundry basket- never killed anyone that I know of.
9. I will not circle and circle the parking lot looking for the best spot.
10. I will not waste Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday wishing it was the weekend.