Sunday, August 23, 2009

Braves Game

Today, Saunders and I went to a Braves game! Carlton's company offered him some tickets for today's game against the Marlins, and he asked me, Saunders, Greg, and Jillian to join him and Trisha. We had such a good time!

This was the first time we've ever attended a Braves game together, which tells you how long its been since we've been to a game... I don't think I've been to a Braves game since 1994! We ate a big lunch of stadium food - hot dogs, chips, drinks, peanuts, and cotton candy! The game was very exciting with a three-run homer in the first inning, a tie through the middle, and the Braves pulling out the win in the bottom of the eighth! The weather was perfect, and our seats were really good - in the shade just to the third base side of home plate.

Here's a slideshow of the fun today ... I chose this song in honor of my love of all the hip-hop music selections played before each batter approached the plate. Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Braves Game
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: