Saturday, August 1, 2009

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Katie Anne and I are Internet Contest Winners!

First, Katie Anne won a contest on our IVillage group for best dressed kid! The votes were close, and she pulled out the win over another cute kiddo by one vote, but she was crowned the Best Dressed Kid! Here are the pictures I entered in the contest... her in her fancy outfit from Greg and Jillian's wedding. One with her posh (and faux) fir coat, and one without. Clearly, the best dressed kid around!
Then, I won a contest on a crafting blog I followed called UCreate. I won a cute set of Dr. Seuss inspired decals... One Fish, Two Fish! I think these will look great in the reading nook in the playroom. Hop on over to UCreate to check out a picture of what I won!

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

Congratulations to you both!