Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy Little Bees

I just wanted to say that I know I'm not posting much this week, but it is because Katie Anne and I are so, so busy making fun Valentines for family, teachers, and friends! We've been working every afternoon after school and evening after dinner to make homemade treats. As usual, I had a hard time editing my ideas, so we've got three or four different projects going. (And know what's even crazier? I've got a little file of Valentine's ideas started for next year!) I'd love to post pictures of what we're doing, but it would totally ruin the surprise for those who are getting our Valentines. We mailed a box full of goodies to Uncle Carlton, Aunt Trisha, and Vespa as well as one for Uncle Greg, Aunt Jillian, Jack, and Chance today. We also mailed out her Valentines to some friends and cousins. Tomorrow, Valentines packages go out to great-grandparents... we're delivering the grandparents' Valentines on Saturday. We've got to finish her teachers' presents before her school party on Thursday. So, we're being busy little bees (and having SO much fun... this is one of my favorite parts of being a parent!) and you'll see plenty of pictures of our work on Saturday!

3 comments:

cindy glawson said...

We can't wait! Sounds like you have a chip off the old block. Two crafty girls. Is Saunders getting in on the fun?

Anonymous said...

I admire you!
You already mailed your valentine's!! Way to go mommy!
Have a Fabulous day & post your crafts!

Jillian said...

Saweeet!! can't wait to see it!