Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to You, Carlton!

Today is Carlton's birthday! Unfortunately, there won't be a Smilebox of celebrations of his birthday because he and Trisha are out in Arizona. However, Katie Anne was so excited to call him tonight and sing her latest song for him...



She's become totally obsessed with birthdays lately. I guess it is because Greg's was in January, then we had Jillian's, then my dad's was actually last week (although we haven't had a big family celebration yet with all this sickness running rampant), and then Carlton's today. So, last weekend, she started singing the Happy Birthday song and hasn't stopped since! She did a great job of singing it to Carlton over speaker phone today, and in his words, "Oh my gosh, that's so adorable!" Couldn't have said it better myself, Uncle Carlton.



**Edited to add... my stern voice in the beginning of the video is because she was totally ignoring me. :)

4 comments:

Jillian said...

cuuute~!

cindy glawson said...

What a great singer! Very good job and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Carlton!

GTG said...

Awesome Bday song =P

Kelly Miller said...

What a smart girl!