Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Georgia Girl @ Heart

On Sunday morning, Saunders got the once-every-few-years urge he gets to head toward the mall. I told Katie Anne we were going to the mall (or as she called it, "mall-a"), and I doubt she even knew what that was... we literally never go.

Well, I told her that she'd get to ride in her "Georgia Buggy", which is a UGA stroller my parents bought her. I was trying to create a self-fulfilling prophecy that she'd actually ride in the stroller... Katie Anne staying in a stroller is hit or miss, but the Georgia Buggy is our best chance.

As soon as she heard Georgia Buggy, she said, "Katie Anne wear Georgia outfit," over and over. That means only one thing- her UGA windsuit from Saunders' parents. Saunders tried to talk her out of the total UGA explosion, but she wouldn't hear of it. So, we took a complete Georgia girl with us to the mall!
(By the way, the Georgia Buggy worked its magic, and she rode in it without complaint the whole time!)

4 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That is too funny! I will have to try the Georgia Buggy trick...Ella is not wanting to stay in a stroller either!

cindy glawson said...

LOVE IT!!

Carrie Beth said...

That outfit is adorable and I love the pigtails!

Jillian said...

**has...apparently my college education is not paying off lol