Saturday, February 28, 2009

Surprise, Surprise!

Last night, we went to eat dinner at my parents' house. When we got there, a package had been delivered for Saunders... and he gave it to me and said, "Surprise!" It was a new camera for me! It is a Canon Powershot just like my old one, but the new version... a lot of cool new features and 10 megapixels vs my old 6. It even has a continuous shooting option that takes pictures on repeat... you know I'll be using that a lot! I am so excited! Here are some pictures I took last night with my new, crystal clear camera. (There are none of KA because she was asleep by the time the battery charged.)


Thanks, honey!
Dad in the kitchen
Momma gives Saunders a squeezeMy Diet CokeAn oil painting I did of my parents' house

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

HA HA HA Looks like you took these after we had eaten the Berry Cobbler! Our teeth look a little blue! We should have taken a picture of Jillian's before she left.

Chelsea Ray said...

Awesome painting!