Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Weekly Project- Birdfeeders!

Since Katie Anne and I had so much fun making all our Valentines' projects, we kept the good times rolling this week with a new project. Katie Anne absolutely loves listening for birds each morning, so we decided to make bird feeders to hang in the bushes outside the kitchen windows. Here's a Smilebox of our adventures in crafting.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Bird Feeders
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


So far, there haven't been any takers on our seedy snacks, but they've only been in the trees for almost two hours, so the night's still young. If I can catch pictures of birds eating the goodies, I'll post them later.

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

REALLY CUTE! I loved the videos. I think the poncho is a classic! Where have I saw that before?

Jillian said...

soooo cute!!