Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Linen Closet Goal Revisit

Remember when I made my New Year's Resolutions, most of which involved cleaning out the hidden corners of my house?  Well, of course I did not know I was pregnant when I said all that!  However, I've tried to keep up with the list (if not necessarily the timing) and this week I completed the April project of organizing the linen closet.

Remember the "before" shot?

And now ... your moment of zen.

ahhh...

So far, I've completed the ...
*February project: Cleaning out kitchen/reorganizing laundry room
*April project: Cleaning out/reorganizing linen closet

I'm about halfway through the ...
*March project: Putting KA's artwork into albums
*July project: Cleaning out/reorganizing my purse closet

My mom completed the ...
*November project for me: Reorganizing the gift wrapping closet

So, that puts me at least somewhere close to being halfway through with the goals I had in mind in January.  Not too bad for a pregnant girl!

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

It looks fabulous! You did a great job.