Friday, September 25, 2009

Goodies from the Kindergartners

My students love Katie Anne.  Saunders brought her to eat lunch with the class one day after her eye doctor appointment, and the kids loved meeting her.  Since Katie Anne is frequently the main character in my Writer's Workshop writing models, we talk about her a lot.  So, the kids like to make her things and send them home with me. 

Today, she got two cute surprises from my students.  One was a bead bracelet that Maggie made for her...


And the other was a Dora, Deigo, and Alicia drawing that Elizabeth colored for her...


Of course, Katie Anne wanted to add her own touches to the artwork!


1 comment:

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

That's so sweet! I bet KA loves to get so many presents. What a great bunch of kids you have this year.