Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bunny Portraits

I got Katie Anne's Easter bunny portraits back from Tonsmeire's last Friday, but with all the birthday party excitement, I didn't get a chance to scan them in until this morning. I'm going today at 1:30 to order the ones we want, and it has been such a tough choice! I don't know that any will ever top last year's - those are my favorite pictures of her, ever - but these came really close. I love them!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Easter Bunny 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


Also, we've decided not to get any professional second birthday pictures made. She made these bunny portraits and her school pictures last week, and she might get another picture made this Saturday at the egg hunt. So, I think three sets of professional pictures in the week surrounding her birthday are enough, even for me! I'll post her school picture as soon as I get it back - her teacher said she smiled really nicely for the camera, so hopefully it will be a good one.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

these are awesome! It's so crazy to compare last years to this years and see how much she has changed!! Very cute!!

Vanessa said...

These are great! I love how gentle she is with the bunny - I don't think my kids would do so well :) Oh - and her dress looks great. I love how full and pretty it looks in all of the shots!