Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week in Review

Well, since my Internet was down almost all week, I didn't get to do many posts about our last week of summer. We stayed busy and had a lot of fun. Here's some pictures from our week!

We went to our last movie - Madagascar 2. Afterwards, we met Gigi for lunch, and Katie Anne got to sit in the mail truck!

My mom and I hosted a fun Pampered Chef party on Thursday night, so I cleaned our house from top to bottom before everyone came over. We donated tons of stuff to Goodwill, and I feel so much better to have cleaned out!

The birds enjoy our bird feeder- when the squirrels give them a chance.
Katie Anne and I found a bird's nest in the front yard!
We took a trip to Tellus on Friday.
We also went to a Relay for Life Fundraiser with VJ. We ate great BBQ and listened to Doc's band play. Katie Anne loved the swings!

No comments: