Friday, May 15, 2009

Hee Haw!

Today, my class performed our Hee Haw Celebration play, and it was great! We've been practicing for two weeks, and my class did great. They were crisp and professional in their dance movements, delivered their little jokes loud and clearly, and they looked super cute in their bandanas and western wear. Here are some pictures of the fun!

On the stage... Yee Haw!









Three cute lil' cowgirls










Me with some of my farm hands









I borrowed my awesome ten gallon hat from my dad!







Three young cowpokes

2 comments:

cindy glawson said...

I love all the pictures. The kids look great and so does the backdrop. In the picture of the three cowpokes what is the little girl in the red hat doing to her dad? It looks like she just slapped him! Haha

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures! Looks like y'all had a great time!