Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pool Time!

This morning, we went over to Doc and VJ's to swim again. This time, Katie Anne was equipped with floaties and a swim ring, and she was eager to jump right back in and swim! She loves being able to swim "independently" with the floats. After we swam for about two hours, we ate the delicious lunch VJ made us - salmon, hamburgers, grilled veggies, and a big hit with KA - Sunchips. Then, Doc and VJ gave us some surprises they'd picked up on their trip... hats for everyone (sparkly ones for me and KA and a Hard Rock Venice for Saunders... in the picture, I'm accidentally wearing KA's hat), Murano glass necklace and earrings for me, and an "evil eye" from Turkey for the house. (Although I might wear it as a pendant! I like it, and I could always use the extra evil protection.) We had a fun morning together!


1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

I love all the girls in hats! Really cute!