Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Shots

I got Katie Anne's professional Halloween photos back from Tonsmeire Studios today. Considering she was on the verge of a meltdown when we were trying to make this picture, I think it turned out wonderfully!


Also, my mom brought me some pictures of me in the clown costume for Halloween 1982. Here are some other pictures of me around that same time... I would've been about two months younger than Katie Anne is now in these pictures. Do you think we look alike?

5 comments:

Jillian said...

I think she's starting to looking more like Saunders but she makes the same facial expression as you did...then again, you and Saunders look just alike so who knows lol..cute pics =)

cindy glawson said...

In the clown suit she really looks a lot like you did!! Did you notice the diaper on the doll you are holding. Looks like we must have made it out of a wash cloth. :-)

Vanessa said...

Wow - I think she looks a lot like you!

Kelly Miller said...

I think she looks a lot like you. Now we need to see a photo of Saunders at that age. I'm thinking she's a 50/50.

Dr J said...

scary!!!!!