Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Begins!

Today, we had an early Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house. We had a delicious lunch of ham, turkey, sweet potato casserole, mac 'n cheese, deviled eggs, dressing, green bean casserole, a cranberry sauce mold, rolls, corn casserole... and I'm probably forgetting something! It was totally good, and Saunders and I ate way too much- Katie Anne did not. She's in that weird toddler phase of not eating much right now, so she just ate a couple of bites and said, "All done!" Don't worry, we ate plenty to make up for her.

The little Indian shows off the headdress she made at school.

Saunders is excited about the big lunch!

The newlyweds.
Katie Anne's got a plate full of goodness!
Gigi- the preparer of the delicious food!
Granddad presides over the table.

Yummy yummy in my tummy!

Does this look like the face of a person on drugs? Prescription only, of course.

Crazy girl runs around her new chair.

Cuddling with Momma.
Napping with Granddad.

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

I love the pictures but I look like the one on drugs! It was a great day. I loved it.