Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Family Thanksgiving

Today, we went to my cousin Angela's house for our extended family Thanks- giving. Our family is huge! Both of my grandparents on my mom's side are still alive, and they are both remarried, so that doubles the number of grandparents right there. My mom is one of 4 siblings, and 3 of those kids have two kids, while my aunt has 4. Then, most of those grandkids have at least 1 or 2 kids, with my cousin Angela having 4 kids. Then, we have all the spouses added in there, and it makes for a big, fun family.

Let's do the math...
2 original grand- parents + 2 spouses + 4 original kids + 4 spouses + 1 my mom's stepbrother + 10 grandkids + 5 spouses + 12 great grandkids = 40 people!
And, there's a good chance I forgot someone!

So, it's a packed house when we all get together!

We had a great time and, as usual, tons and tons of food. We had all of the traditional Thanks- giving meats and sides, and they were all delicious. Even though I got tired quickly, it was great to see everyone and get to catch up. The holiday season is so nice because we will get to see almost everyone again in just a few weeks for Christmas!




Jillian & Greg

Happy Birthday, Uncle Johnny B!

Katie Anne & Granddad
Momma & KA at the table while Daddy makes our plates.
Granddad & Gigi
Let's eat!

This kid is corn-on-the-cob crazy!

Daddy enjoys the yummy lunch.
Hailey, one of our tablemates.
Sasha & Natasha
The boys...

& the girls!

All four kids together.
Katie Anne got a Thanksgiving set of Little People from Gigi & Granddad!
Sugar & Katie Anne love the Little People.
Aunt Juju & KA

Katie Anne had a great time playing with the Feldman girls... Hailey (aka Sister)

& Ashley (aka Sugar).

Our happy little family!

Saunders and me.

After her nap, Katie Anne plays with the Mayflower, Pilgrims, & Indians. We played with this set all evening!

1 comment:

cindy glawson said...

Great pictures of a wonderful day. Thomas and I were just talking about how blessed we are to have such a huge, wonderful family. Katie Anne looks so cute and I am thrilled she loved her gift.