Sunday, November 2, 2008

NaBloPoMo!

My sister-in-law Jillian informed me that November is National Blog Posting Month (or, when it goes by its much more fun nickname, NaBloPoMo!). So, the goal is to post once a day for the entire month of November.

Jillian has thrown down the gauntlet, and I have accepted the challenge! We are going to try to make at least one post to our blogs every day during November. Luckily, I was just thinking this morning that I'm so behind on posting... I've got several little photo sessions backed up that I want to post about, so I'm good for the next couple of days!

So, I would like to challenge all of my blogging friends to take the NaBloPoMo Challenge and make one post per day this month! Instead of a walk-off ala Zoolander, let's have a blog-off! Woohoo- Let's do it!

6 comments:

Sharon G said...

I'm starting a day late, but I'm going to attempt to meet your challenge!!!!

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

I will try to meet your challenge as well! Off to post about it right now! :)

Anonymous said...

sounds funs. this might be tricky for me since i can only post before jon goes to work or after he gets home!

The Dillards said...

I too have a lot of backlogged blog material so I may jus tbe able to do it....especially since I am off tomorrow! Happy Nablopomo!

Dr J said...

That is like telling an alcohlic that they have to get drunk every day.....what is the point for some people (and you know who you are...)

Dr J said...

Ok... I was in a hurry ...alcoholic....psh!