Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again

Well, as usual, I get involved in one craft to the exclusion of all others. This time, that meant digital scrapbooking went by the wayside for the last six weeks or so as I've been sewing all the time (and I was already behind in scrapbooking). So, this weekend I've really been trying to crank the digital pages out. I got up early this morning and worked for a few hours before everyone else got up. Now, I'm scrapped up into June! I'm working on Father's Day right now. Hopefully, I'll be totally caught up by Christmas. Here's some of the pages I've done this weekend.

4 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

How does one digitally scrapbook? Do you purchase elements and papers online? Do tell! I'm thinking of printing Bella's letters after her 2nd birthday but I have so many photos (1000s) that aren't included... And what do you do with the digital scrapbook pages once they're done? Print them out?

cindy glawson said...

My gosh girl!! That is a ton of pages. They look really good. Great job!

Jillian said...

those are SAWEEEEET!!! Great job!

Dr J said...

Wow!!