Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A New Fashion Design

A few weeks ago, in early November, I made a new dress design for Katie Anne. I think it is my favorite one so far! I just love the jumbo ric rac, too. This was so easy to make and only takes 1 yard of fabric, so I'll probably make a lot of these in different fabrics.







I was saving these pictures for a day when I didn't have much to blog about, and I think today qualifies!

I've got lots of fabrics and patterns half-done, so I can't wait until I'm feeling up to sewing again!

5 comments:

Trisha Jones said...

I LOVE this dress. It's very KA... playful and pretty!

cindy glawson said...

LOVE IT! She really loves all her new dresses.

Carrie Beth said...

So cute...I love the ric rac too!

Vanessa said...

Very cute! Great job with the dress!

Sharon G said...

I love it!!!! Where did you get the pattern???