Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Feeling Okay

I'm feeling okay today. I feel like I've been beat up and maybe thrown down some stairs. My head is extremely sore, obviously. I've got some bruising over my left eye and on my hand, so I think I may have fell on my hand, which explains how I didn't break my nose or teeth! I've slept about 15 hours since 7:30 last night, but I am feeling much more rested.

Saunders's mom came over and is sitting with me today, then my dad is picking up Katie Anne and doing shift #2 until Saunders comes home from Atlanta. I have just laid around, napped, and eaten some chili Vicki made. The bad part is that I had to cancel Girls' Night... again... sigh.

I am enjoying the downtime, though!

I will do a happier post in minute.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Rest up and get to feeling better soon!