Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time to Party, Time to Celebrate...

NaBloPoMo is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(a little song I'm singing in my head) - I did it, I did it, even with mono, I did it!

I posted every stinkin' day of November, and today's the final day! Jillian threw down the challenge, and I accepted, and now I've finished the drill! I've even posted twice a day sometimes... I think this is my 44th post of the month. I have enjoyed posting every day, but I will say that I'm glad it is over. I'll still post a lot, just like I did before the challenge started, but at least I won't have to do it every day if I don't feel like it.

So, to those of you that have posted every day in November - I think Jillian, Jennifer, and Kelly have done it - and those who made a valiant effort, here is an "official" NaBloPoMo completion seal that I have for you to put on your blogs!

We did it!

2 comments:

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Woohoo! You did an amazing job and you are my NaBloPoMo hero. Sorry I failed the challenge so miserably. I have really enjoyed checking your blog everyday for updates. :) Congratulations.

Dr J said...

so what am I gonna do every day now? how can I get up to date news??? Like everyother day...what can you reading public expect....HMMMMMMMMMMMM???